The management team here, at Pine Needles Village, is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation. We are keeping up to date with the government's guidelines and rules and abiding by those rules accordingly.
We strive to keep our residents safe and protected. We have put into place a system for residents to follow if they were to fall unwell with the COVID-19 illness.
Safety of our residents is one of our most important priorities.
The management team and staff members of Pine Needles Village is doing the following in response:
- Staff and the Residents Committee have had regular updates on the safety and health of the residents
- Staff are well equiped with preventative cleaning and santisation products to minimise any contamination to resdients
- Clear instruction has been given to staff to remain home if they feel unwell
- Staff are also equipped with protection gear if they need to go into residents homes
Resident community and facilities:
- Regular and updated mail-outs have been sent to residents to keep them updated and to give them the correct information
- Visitors and residents are all required to sign in with their details if they are entering any of the facilities within the village.
- Residents, staff and caretakers have been advised to continue with social distancing measures when inside the village.
Residents returning from overseas or any travel:
- Residents are advised to remain indoors in their homes for 14 days after their arrival home
- Regular calls and contact from management staff will be made to returning residents to ensure their safety and health
- If residents are unable to recieve help (grocery pick up and drop off, doctor appointments), they are able to call us for additional help.
Village tours and Sales appointments:
If you are wishing to book an appointment to view the village and homes for sale, please call us at (02) 4365 1766
Please do not visit our residents or book in for a village tour if:
- You have any COVID-19 symptoms – a fever, a cough, sore throat, tiredness or shortness of breath.
- You have any signs of illness.
When you visit, please:
- Wash your hands thoroughly and frequently.
- Use the hand sanitisers that have been situated around the village
- Cover your coughs and sneezes.
- Avoid shaking hands, hugging or/and kissing.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory.
Thank you for helping us keep our communitiy safe and healthy.