Frequently Asked Questions
How long has Pine Needles been open?
Is Pine Needles close to shopping?
Is Pine Needles close to the beach?
Are there any restrictions for my family to visit me and stay overnight?
Do I own the Land?
Is there written material available for me to read before I purchase a home?
Are there any clubs which I can become a member of in the village?
What facilities are there available for delivery of mail to the Park Residents?
Is there any restriction on the type of moveable dwelling allowed in the Park?
Is there public transport close by?
What about local amenities?
Does Pine Needles allow pets?
What vehicle parking is available for residents?
Pine Needles opened in 1993.
Pine Needles is situated approximately 400 metres from The Erina Fair Shopping Complex. www.erinafair.com.au
Terrigal Beach is only a short 7min drive away; The Central Coast has a large selection of other beaches in the surrounding area. www.centralcoastaustralia.com
Family & friends are always welcomed at Pine Needles; It should noted that Pine Needles is an adult Village and some restrictions do apply to children and the use of facilities etc. Please contact us for a copy the rules of the Estate.
No, there is a Residential Site Agreement, which is prescribed by the Residential (Land Lease) Communities Act 2013.
Yes, it is a requirement of the Residential Communities Act 2013 to supply any prospective purchaser with a full set of disclosure documents, which include:
- A copy of the Residential Site Agreement which includes our community rules
- Department of Fair Trading fact sheet called "Moving into a residential land lease community"
- A copy of The Residential (Land Lease) Communities Act 2013, Disclosure Statement
There are many clubs within the village, all of which are organised and run by the residents, some of the clubs are; Bowls, Tennis, Golf Putting, Bridge, Snooker, plus Craft and many many more.
Each home has its own private mail box outside the Gatehouse Office at the Main Entry.
Yes. Only homes approved by Pine Needles Village are permitted in the Park.
Yes there is a bus service at the entrance of the village, there is also a Bus exchange at Erina Fair & the Train Station in Gosford is approx 10k away. A Central Coast Community Bus visits the village for pick ups on a regular basis.
- Medical Centres across the road from main entry
- Hospital Gosford approx 10ks away
- Erina Fair, Fountain Plaza, Banks, Churches, Sporting Clubs and Post Offices are in walking distance.
- Unfortunately these are no animal pets allowed at Pine Needles.
- All homes have a single or double garage. Some homes have a garage plus a car space. You may only use the parking that comes with your home. There is no “additional” resident parking within the village.
It is a requirement of the Residential (Land Lease) Communities Act 2013 that we inform the propective buyer of the following: The right to occupy the premises:
Is a leasehold right only, and not a freehold right or other right of an unlimited perpetual nature; and may in certain circumstances; be terminated.